|Sign Up For |
Event Partnership Program
Discover Burien is now accepting applications for their Event Partnership Program. Discover Burien will partner with up to two new or established 501©3
organizations each calendar year. The relationship will be as a supportive partner, not as the lead or organizer of the event. The partners will be selected
by the Board of Directors at its November Board meeting for the next calendar year.
Discover Burien Partnership may include but not be limited to:
- Color and B/W copies at the Discover Burien office – For an amount determined by the Board of Directors (additional copies can be made at the Discover
Burien office and paid at the established rate).
- Promotion – The event will be listed on the annual Event Calendar, event announcements/promotions will be included in the Discover Burien Newsletter,
- Marketing - Assistance will be provided on case by case basis
- Event Logistics
- Supplies – Tent, tables, chairs, etc.
- Flat dollar amount sponsorship option
- Other assistance
To apply for the Event Support opportunity, please send a letter describing your event, how you would like Discover Burien to be a partner and why you
believe your organization should be selected. Please send information about your organization and submit your letter to Discover Burien, PO Box 66237,
Burien, WA 98166, by August 1, 2012. Participants will be reviewed by the Discover Burien Marketing Committee. The Committee will make recommendations
to the Board of Directors for selection.
Discover Burien Visitor Center Hours
Our office is a great place to hold your small to medium committee meeting, free! You can reserve time by calling (206) 433-2882.
We are open Monday - Friday 11am - 5pm. We observe most federal holidays and are occasionally closed to attend meetings and community functions.